Durango Kia gives willingly to and is actively involved in the support of our communities, because they provide us our success. We are dedicated to offering donations and sponsorships to local not-for-profit programs, groups, and causes that positively impact our community.
Our Contributions Committee meets the second week of each month, and all requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the date the donation is needed.
Request a Donation/Sponsorship
In order to be considered by the Contributions Committee, all requests must include:
- Be submitted in writing at least 30 days prior to the date the donation is needed
- Provide proper tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3) organization
- Indicate how the funds generated by the donated item(s) and/or how the cash donation will be used by the organization
-Indicate how the sponsorship funding will be used to support the event and the organization
- Provide a brief summary of the organization and how it benefits the individuals it serves and our community at large
- Be specific with regard to item(s) requested (with the understanding that the Committee will use this only as a guideline, and may choose a different item, if any)
Please submit your requests to:
Mail: Durango Motor Company
Attn: Mandie Frazier
1200 Carbon Junction Durango, CO 8130
Please note that a donation or sponsorship granted by Durango Kia should not be considered as a guaranteed commitment in the future. Durango Kia receives hundreds of requests each year making it impossible to accommodate every organization on an annual basis. A member of our Committee will follow up if we are able to accommodate your request.